Advertisement

Are 'Dual driver' earphones a sensible choice? PTron Boom 2 Review

Are 'Dual driver' earphones a sensible choice? PTron Boom 2 Review PTron came up with a dual driver pair of earphones and I got to check it out. Though they sound excellent, I'm trying to see the point of having two drivers in one earbud.

If you enjoyed the video and found it useful, consider sticking around here. More content is on its way, I pinky-promise!

My Socials:







Thanks for watching as long as you did. You're the only reason why I continue to push myself every day, making these videos. Cheers to you!

thehopelessgeek,the hopeless geek,dopetechfever,dope tech fever,Ptron,Boom 2,PTron boom 2 review,dual driver,twin driver earphones,dual driver headphones,best dual driver earphones amazon,amazon india,best gadgets under 1500 rupees,best earphones,affordable earphones for gaming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments