Advertisement

Baby Bath Time with Brother and Sister +More Nursery Rhymes #CoCoMelon #LittleAngel #BabyShark

Baby Bath Time with Brother and Sister +More Nursery Rhymes #CoCoMelon #LittleAngel #BabyShark Baby Bath Time with Brother and Sister +More Nursery Rhymes for Kids:

Like , Comments video and Subscribe channel. Thank you.
Hello Hello Join Link :
❤️Subscribe DoDoBee - Nursery Rhymes:
❤️ Facebook:

List:

Baby Bath Time
Baby Shark
Wheel On The Bus
Swimming Song
Pat A Cake
Swimming Song
Thank you Song
Afternoon Bath Time
Trash Clean Up
Finger Family
Johny' Birthday Balloons
Swimming Pool
Swimming Song

Lyric:

It's time to take a bath
It's time to take a bath
I'll wash myself from head to toes
It's time to take a bath
It's time to take a bath
Bathtub's ready and here we go
First I will take a soap
then I will wash my face
and sing out loud wouh wouh wouh
Bubbles are filling up
I will jump in the tub
and sing again wouh wouh wouh
Now I will wash my hair
Now I will wash my hair
Blow all the bubbles in the air
after I finish up
a towel is nice and soft
I'm ready to dry my pretty hair
Now I will wash my arms
then I will wash my hands
and rub my tummy with the soap
I'll be the cleanest child
after I take a bath
let's sing together wouh wouh wouh
It's time to wash my knees
and time to wash my toes
and I'm ready to get out
In bathtub I feel so warm
I'll wash it all once more
while I'm singing wouh wouh wouh

*More Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs

Bath Song +More Nursery Rhymes Kids Songs by Loky :
Nursery Rhymes Baby Song - Family Swimming Pool
Family SWIMMING :
BATH SONGS :
Baby Bath Time Song:
Yes Yes Vegetables Song :
Baby Snowman :
Xmas Song :
Breakfast Song :
Three Little Pigs :
ABC Song "
Brush My Teeth:
Johny Johny Yes Papa:
Nursery rhymes in English, canciones en inglés para niños, Comptines en anglais, Lagu-lagu anak berbahasa Inggeris, Musik Untuk Anak, barnvisorna på engelska, Músicas em inglês para crianças, Gyerekzene, Kinderlieder in Englisch, 英文兒歌, Písničky v angličtině, أناشيد أطفال باللغة الإنجليزية, अंग्रेजी में नर्सरी कविताएं, Barnerim på engelsk, Canzoni per bambini in inglese, Engelse kinderliedjes, Piosenki dla dzieci po angielsku, เพลงภาษาอังกฤษสำหรับเด็ก
#CoCoMelon #LittleAngel #BabyShark #DoDobee abckidtv

abckidtv,Loky nursery rhymes,children songs,baby songs,kid songs,kindergarten songs,toddler songs,kids song,education,children learning,sing-along,sing-along songs,kids videos,kids video songs,videos for babies,songs for babies,babies songs,babies videos,children's story,best nursery rhymes,best kids songs,Bathtime,Bath Song,

Post a Comment

0 Comments