Advertisement

Birthday Hunt With A Stunning Present From Metal Detecting Gods

Birthday Hunt With A Stunning Present From Metal Detecting Gods It was my birthday, so I went metal detecting in hope to find a present. This time I took my old detector (the "Vista Gold") with me.

The metal detecting Gods were very kind to me. My present came in form of a stunning gold find. It shows an angel fighting a serpent. It could show archangel Michael fighting the serpent...

If you want to know more:



I found many other interesting objects that day. Old coins, rings and a beautiful tiny buckle were the finds that stud out. One of the coins looked "real old". I could recognize the roof of a church, which looked similar to the ones on silver coins from 13th century (I found last year).

One deep signal turned into an medieval arrowhead, which was quite a surprise. At first I wasn't sure, if there is a target at all. Later when it came out, it looked like a random piece of iron. Sometimes it is better to take a second look...

It was a great day and the right decision to get out.

Short info about the metal detector in this video:

I bought (DeepTech's) "Vista Gold" at the very beginning.
Unfortunately the first production coils were not "shielded" against moisture. A touch of damp grass or even just plants caused the machine to false. when it rained (or even after) I couldn't detect with it at all. This was the main reason, why I stopped using it (and bought the Deus).

After my wish of having volume control got (recently) stronger, I took it out of the closet. The spot was partially iron infested (with EMI presence). The Vista did very well (on that day) as you could see (and hear). I think, I should use this detector more often...

Thanks for watching.

More #MetalDetecting adventures:

Metal Detecting,Gold,Stunning Gold Find,Archangel Michael And The Serpent,Beautiful Find,It's My Birthday,Birthday Present From Metal Detecting Gods,Medieval Arrowhead,Surprise,Old Coins,13th Century Coin,History,Amazing Finds,Lots Of Great Relics,Vista Gold,New Detector,Metal Detecting In The Woods,Nature,Birds,Beautiful Sunny Day,Big Trees,Green Leaves,Asmr,yt:cc=on,

Post a Comment

0 Comments