Advertisement

Create an Infinite Amount Of Sounds With Xfer Serum

Create an Infinite Amount Of Sounds With Xfer Serum JOIN HERE AND BECOME PART OF THE CREW!


I this weeks video I talk about sound design, how I made the main bass in my track 'We Are' and how you can tweak your serum patches, to create new sounds.

All 10 presets from this video and other exclusive content like early access to my songs, live streams, sample packs, preset packs, etc is available in my facebook group 'Dropheadz Crew'

JOIN HERE AND BECOME PART OF THE CREW!


Let's Connect:
Soundcloud:
Facebook:
Spotify:
Instagram:

Dropheadz,Serum free tutorials,Serum synthesizer,How to xfer records serum,Xfer serum beginner course,Xfer serum beginner,Serum beginner,Beginner tutorial,How to use xfer serum,Xfer serum start to finish,Xfer serum vst,Basic sound design,Serum sound design,Beginner sound design,Introduction to sound design,Sound design easy,Sound design basics,Sound design tips,Sound design video,Sound design tutorial,Design,Sound,Sound design,tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments