Advertisement

(HAUNTED SCHOOL)TEACHES US TO STAY AWAY

(HAUNTED SCHOOL)TEACHES US TO STAY AWAY We travel to a haunted school and learn that we have made a big mistake.
C's Crazy Crossroads Merchandise


You can support/donate to my channel @


Follow me on my social media pages below @

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Cameo

Fan mail can be sent to me @

C's Crazy Crossroads
P.O. Box 15083
Brooksville Fl., 34604

Please check out my friends below...

URBAN GHOSTS URBAN EXPLORATION

30 minute alone challenge,amazing,brian barchyk,buzzfeed,colbert,dangerous,epic fails,fortnite,ghost,ghost adventures,ghost hunters,haunted,horror,jimmy fallen,jimmy kimmel,joe rogan,killer,nukes top 5,paranormal,prank,scare fest,scare tactic,scary,serial killer,snl,spirit,spit,terrifying,the holywalker's,the walking dead,viral video,wwe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments