Advertisement

How Difficult is it to Find Food in the Forest? Delicious or Deadly?

How Difficult is it to Find Food in the Forest? Delicious or Deadly? Visit to get 2 months of Skillshare for free!

This week I try my hand at wild foraging in the forest. Will I be able to find a safe meal, or will I pick something poisonous? The aim was to find enough calories in the forest to suffice for a full day.

Thanks to Adam Logan for his expertise. Check him out on Instagram:

Subscribe for more Learn Quick Videos:
Bio: My name is Mike Boyd and I make videos documenting my process of learning stuff as quickly as I can. Subscribe for more upcoming videos and feel free to tell me what you'd like me to learn next in the comments or on Twitter (@mikeboydvideo).

Merch:
Twitter:
Instagram: @mikeboydvideo
Business enquiries: learnquick@standard.tv

Twitter:
Instagram:

forage,foraging,food,wild,find,forest,woods,mushrooms,eat,survival,

Post a Comment

0 Comments