Advertisement

How to Nominate a Mode for the YNOT Cam Awards!

How to Nominate a Mode for the YNOT Cam Awards! Hi everyone! šŸ‘‹

I’d love to get nominated for the @YNOT_Cam Awards! You can nominate me for free here

Yes, you can even submit an anonymous (no account set up necessary) nomination as well here

I’m competing for the following categories:
1. Multi Platform Master
2. Most Playful Model
3. Funniest Model

For details on what to include on the four question form, my name is Victoria Veritas. My streaming platform is Streamate. My email is victoriaveritas@protonmail.com and my username is victoriaveritas. Pretty simple!

Why this means so much to me?

These past two years have been an incredible learning experience and I’ve been refining my craft, brand and style to a level I am so thrilled with now!

This would also be the first event I will be able to attend IN PERSON should I get in the final round.

The nomination process closes at 11:59pm on June 14th and semi finalist should be announced by June 17th. I will be making more announcements in the future as the award ceremony inches even closer to August 5th!

HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS THERE!!!

Nomination Form:

Social Media

Twitter:
Reddit:
Anchor:

victoria veritas,victoria secret,cam,cam model,cammodel,modeling,adult,Ynot,Ynot cam awards,Award,Nomination,Award nominations,

Post a Comment

0 Comments