Advertisement

Problems With The Scale

Problems With The Scale Download my Free 5 Top Tips to Losing Weight and Feeling Great here:

Join My Free Positively Fit U Community Facebook Group here:

How is your relationship with the number on the scale?  NOT the best? If so, you are not alone. In fact, you are in the MAJORITY.

Too many of us get so wrapped up in the number that we see on the scale, but we DON'T think about everything that goes into that number.  Then we can get frustrated and discouraged.

This video talks about things you NEED TO KNOW if you are someone who weighs yourself regularly.

Download my Free 5 Top Tips to Losing Weight and Feeling Great here:

Join My Free Positively Fit U Community Facebook Group here:

Susan Ceklosky - Positively Fit U

Connect with me:

Website:
Facebook:
Instagram:

the scale,scale,weighing ourselves,problems with the scale,weight loss,

Post a Comment

0 Comments