Advertisement

The Gray Wedding Video // 06.08.2019 Park Place & Birdies, Valdosta Georgia Wedding Video

The Gray Wedding Video // 06.08.2019 Park Place & Birdies, Valdosta Georgia Wedding Video Hi! Welcome to my channel! I am Monica Sutton, and I am a GEORGIA BASED WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER! Congratulations Kelly & Clinton! I filmed this wedding in Valdosta, GA! It was SUCH a STUNNING WEDDING! What's your favorite part? Leave a comment below!  Thanks for watching!    

My Facebook Page:

My Website:

My Instagram: @monicasuttonweddings

Bride: Kelly Gray  Groom: Clinton Gray 

Videographer: Monica Sutton Photography & Videography
2nd Shooter: Uzziel Vazquez
Location: Park Place by Mclane, Northside Baptist Church, Birdies Events and Catering, Valdosta, Georgia

valdosta georgia wedding videographer,valdosta georgia wedding video,atlanta georgia wedding videographer,atlanta georgia wedding video,savannah georgia wedding videographer,savannah georgia wedding video,best georgia wedding videographer,best georgia wedding video,southern wedding video,farm wedding video,birdies events and catering,park place by mclane valdosta wedding video,kelly pate wedding video,clinton gray wedding video,monica sutton wedding videography,

Post a Comment

0 Comments