Advertisement

Gemini July 2019 New opportunities need you to make a choice. Step into your life. ☘

Gemini July 2019 New opportunities need you to make a choice. Step into your life. ☘ It is my intention to send you loving messages and guidance from the divine to help you on your highest path for your highest good

These are your July 2019 messages.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I am currently accepting bookings for personal readings.

To book a personal reading with me please email clearlifecoaching@gmail.com and let me know which type of reading you are interested in receiving (option 1, 2 or 3 below) . I will send you a link for payment and the information I need to prepare for your reading.

I have 3 options for readings.

1. For those who like the personal touch and want something in-depth , I offer phone or Skype readings if you are outside the US or Canada.
2. Video recorded readings that are sent to you through a secure link for downloading and viewing.
3. Email readings.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
If you would like to donate to my channel you can do this here:

Thank you so much for watching and supporting my channel.

Sending you love and light.

Iris

Gemini,July 2019,Spiritual Guidance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments