Advertisement

I Did NOT Deserve This Pet

I Did NOT Deserve This Pet Today we look at yet another Skilling Pet drop, with the Rift Guardian showing up at only level 79 Runecrafting! That gives me 3 skilling pets, and 17 pets total! I also show the highlights from the weekend Corp mass. I had a ton of fun streaming the mass and look forward to planning more masses in the future. Finally, we talk about my upcoming wrist surgery and how I plan to try to continue videos during the recovery process. Enjoy!

Like, Subscribe, and join AndrewAJT62 friends chat!

Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Twitch.tv:

Join my Discord!

Patreon:


Problem with Bosses Video:

All Pet Vids:

I could only paraphrase and give brief opinions about the new Account Security Blog, so I recommend you read the full thing for yourself here:

DISCLAIMER: The content is not medical advice and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. I am not a doctor. This video is for entertainment purposes only.

runescape,osrs,old,school,2007,andrewjt62,andrewajt,bgs,pking,pvp,rs,whip,training,guide,commentary,skilling,jagex,update,jad,fire,cape,caves,god wars,dungeon,review,clan,pure,old school runescape,oldschool,pet,drop,loot,corp,drops,zamorak,spear,tutorial,hardcore,ironman,deadman,2019,sparcmaclive,torvesta,inferno,xp,raids,twisted bow,hcim,mobile,money making guide,mil,2007scape,b0aty,runescape moments,hyrda,swampletics,wrist surgery,mass,account security,authenticator delay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments