Advertisement

r/Entitledparents | BRING ME THE CHILD!!

r/Entitledparents | BRING ME THE CHILD!! If you enjoy this video, hit the subscribe button

I decided to upload some of my favourite episodes as 1 hour long posts, let me know what you think of this! :)

Looking to maybe do merch soon ;)

🔔 Subscribe!
💰 Patreon: Out Soon!
👍 Like this video if you enjoyed!
💬 Discord: Out Soon!
🐦 Twitter: Out Soon!
🔊 Listen to my Podcasts: Out Soon!
🎧 My Podcasts on Spotify: Out Soon!
✍ My Instagram:


Credit:

#rslash #entitledparents #rslashentitledparents

Music - Lakey Inspired:
License:

reddit,r/,rslash,r\\,sub,subreddit,best of reddit,reddit top posts,top posts,top posts of all times,comedy,funny reddit posts,funny reddit,fails,cringe,entitledparents,r/entitledparents,entitledparents posts,entitledparents fails,entitled parents,entitled parents fail,r/ entitled parents,

Post a Comment

0 Comments