Advertisement

r/Entitledparents "I KILLED AN ENTIRE FAMILY! SO WHAT!?"

r/Entitledparents 🛒 My merch:

r/Entitledparents This entitled parent accidentally murders an entire family by driving drunk. When the EP gets to the hospital, they demand that they get treated FIRST! WTF??? You killed a father and put a mother in a critical condition coma, and still you demand that you get treated first for your bumps and bruises? This insane entitled parent should be locked away for life! If you enjoyed these stories, subscribe to my channel and hit the like button!

💗 Support Me:

👪 r/Entitledparents GIVE MY SON YOUR $1,000 TOY!

🔔 Subscribe!
👍 Like this video if you want to see more!
💬 Join my Discord:
🐦 Follow me on Twitter:
🔊 Listen to my Podcasts:
🎧 My Podcasts on Spotify:

#reddit #entitledparents #funnyredditposts

Credit
0:06, ZarafFaraz,
8:41, Gaming-Onslaught,
11:33, NLGsy,
13:14, BabySharkNia,

"Sneaky Snitch" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
License: CC By Attribution 3.0

reddit,r/,rslash,r\,sub,subreddit,best of reddit,reddit top posts,top posts,top posts of all times,comedy,funny reddit posts,funny reddit,fails,cringe,entitledparents,r/entitledparents,entitledparents posts,entitledparents fails,entitled parents,entitled parents fail,r/ entitled parents,

Post a Comment

0 Comments