Advertisement

Things are Moving Faster Than We Expected! :)

Things are Moving Faster Than We Expected! :) My Personal Channel :


Follow me on IG:

JOIN OUR "TGN INSIDERS" to get weekly updates + be the FIRST to know about what we're up to now :)


Products Shown in Video:
PJ's from Target!:
WAGON (we LOVE this!):
Backpack Baby Carriers:



SHOP NOONDAY SPRING 2019:


💲EBATES 💲 How I get cash back while shopping online ➡️

(it's seriously the best y'all!)

My SUPER COMFY sweatshirt:
My Green sweater:

I N T H I S V I D E O:
My Top:
My Earrings:
My sunglasses:
(only $14!!!)
------------------------------
My Purse:
Bracelet Stack is new fall 2018 Alex + Ani!

Mwana IG:
Mwana FB:

M Y H O M E S C H O O L C H A N N E L :


O U R T O D A Y . C O M S E G M E N T :


S H O P M Y J E W E L R Y L I N E :


Shop My A M A Z O N store:


★ Where else can you find us?
INSTAGRAM -

BLOG- www.thisgatherednest.com

TWITTER -

FACEBOOK -

★ Wanna know more about us?
GET TO KNOW ME:
MEET ROSIE:
ADOPTION Q & A:
DAY IN OUR LIFE:

BUSINESS INQUIRIES: tthisgatherednest@gushcloud.com

SEND US A LETTER :)
This Gathered Nest
P.O. Box 3042
Indian Trail, NC 28079

adoption,adoption story,adoption profile books,adoption papers surprise,adoption process,domestic adoption,adoption journey,infant adoption,adoption process in the usa,adoption pr,domestic adoption process,domestic adoption stories,domestic adoption 2019,domestic infant adoption stories,this gathered nest,

Post a Comment

0 Comments