Advertisement

All My Job Offers In Tech

All My Job Offers In Tech I show you all the job offers I've ever received and I surprise my roommate with a Macbook Pro thanks for Brilliant.org. Learn computer science, math, science, and algorithms at (first 200 get 20% off premium).

► Want to land jobs at Facebook/Google/Microsoft/Amazon? Learn how to do that here:


► Sign up for FREE daily Facebook/Google/Microsoft/Amazon interview questions at:


► Resume Template and Cover letter I used for applying to software internships and full-time jobs:


► Sign up for algoexpert for practicing leetcode:

Use code "joma" for a 30% discount. Ends Soon!

► Travelling?
Save $55 for Airbnb:
Save $6 for Uber:
Save $5 for Lyft:

► My Corgis


► Social Media




► My Gear
Laptop -
Ultrawide Monitor -
Main Camera -
Main Lens -
Wide lens -
Mic I use -
Gorilla Pod -

joma,vlog,software engineer,job offer,highest paying jobs,internship,software engineering internship,uwaterloo,university of waterloo,cali or bust,university of waterloo engineering,university of waterloo computer science,computer science,programming,coding,software engineering internship tips,computer science jobs,computer science degree,

Post a Comment

0 Comments