Advertisement

Crochet 7 Petals Flower Easy

Crochet 7 Petals Flower Easy Crochet an easy and quick 7 petals flower for hat accessory, headband and more.

Yarn used:
Medium 4 weight yarn( 100% cotton & acrylic.
Crochet hook: 3.5mm

My videos have written instructions only, no voice. You can write the whole instructions from my videos for personal use only.

Thank you for adding my tutorials link when you share/post your finished projects from my tutorials to other social. I really appreciate it. Happy Crocheting!!!

And Thank you so much for watching and subscribing, for giving a thumbs up and sharing my videos. It means a lot to me. Have a beautiful day!!!
(c)Lyza Walters
My Blog
My Fb Page

Crcohet flower,flower for hat,how to crochet,Beginner crochet,yarn,crochet flower pattern,

Post a Comment

0 Comments