Advertisement

#DailyDose - Spellbreak - Solo and Duo matches, although being a noob - #013

#DailyDose - Spellbreak - Solo and Duo matches, although being a noob - #013 Hello everyone, because of my private RL problems, the schedule got messed up pretty badly. So I'm trying to get that in a normal state back, but meanwhile, I'll just stream when I got the time for that. And most of the time, the streams will be shorter now. Maybe even less than an hour.

Today we play Spellbreak. The new updates made it very interesting again, although I am a BR-naysayer (BR means battle royale), I still like the game. It's of course an early access game, so bugs are expected. This game is one of those indie games, so it's not created by a huge studio. That game is one of the new battle royale 2019 games and is available on the epic games store, once you're eligible for early access. I will just try to play some solos and duos, I don't know if practice really is needed. By the way, I'm a complete noob in games like these, so beware! Btw there are some tips sprinkled in that stream 😀

Let's have fun!
Thanks for watching!

And never forget,
just be yourselves!

➖➖ ➖➖ ➖➖ ➖➖ ➖➖ ➖➖ ➖➖ ➖➖

Playlists

Sims 4 videos →
Dailydose videos →
Latest Streams →

➖➖ ➖➖ ➖➖ ➖➖ ➖➖ ➖➖ ➖➖ ➖➖

FOLLOW ME!
Twitch →
Instagram →
Twitter →

➖➖ ➖➖ ➖➖ ➖➖ ➖➖ ➖➖ ➖➖ ➖➖

I'm thinking about playing Apex Legends at some point, but not yet.

spell break,spellbreak br,spellbreak battle royale,spellbreak gameplay,battle royale,spellbreak,epic games,indie games,indie games 2019,dailydose,solo and duo matches,noob,new battle royale 2019,spellbreak tips,apex legends,kuraikari,spellbreak pc,spellbreak spells,

Post a Comment

0 Comments