Advertisement

Get Organized for the Semester With Me! | getting our syllabi, planners, and LIVES together!

Get Organized for the Semester With Me! | getting our syllabi, planners, and LIVES together! ☆ Get Organized for the Semester With Me! | getting our syllabi, planners, and LIVES together this year! ☆

Try Syllabuddy to get yourself organized this school year!! //

☆ Hey yall!!! Happy first day of classes for all of my OSU peeps!!! I wanted to share with yall my top tips and things I do before the start of every semester to help me get organized for the school year! I hope these are helpful for you (especially using Syllabuddy because that thing is GREAT!) Love yall!!

☆ My Last Video //
☆ My Drifting Desk Blog // www.mydriftingdesk.wordpress.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ L E T ' S G E T S O C I A L ☆

☆ Instagram //
☆ Twitter //
☆ Snapchat //

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ V I D E O C R E D I T S ☆

☆ Intro & Outro //

Intro & Outro Video ☆ Marissa Nicole

Intro & Outro Music ☆ Jerry Folk - ☆ Oh Wonder - Lose It (Jerry Folk Remix) -

☆ Background Music //

Dream to live by ZAYFALL
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0

Music promoted by Audio Library

☆ Green Screens //

Social Media Handle ☆ Marissa Nicole
Snapchat Slate ☆ Marissa Nicole
End Slate ☆ Marissa Nicole

Colorful Transition ☆ iEditing X ☆
Pop Effect ☆ iSabrina ☆

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ B U S I N E S S I N Q U I R I E S ☆

☆ If you're interested in working with Marissa Nicole & My Drifting Desk please email // mydriftingdesk@gmail.com

iMovie,Marissa Nicole,My Drifting Desk,College Blogger,College Vlogger,Ohio State,The Ohio State,The Ohio State University,Ohio State University,Ohio State Vlogger,College Student,Campus Life,Sorority Girl,Conquer College,Hacks,Tips Tricks,How To,Vlogger,Hey Yall,syllabuddy,syllabus organization,syllabi,get organized with me,back to school organization,class organization,get ready for classes,start of the semester,freshman,

Post a Comment

0 Comments