Advertisement

HOW TO GLUE A TUBULAR TYRE!!! || Watch this before you attempt it yourself || Don't mess it up!

HOW TO GLUE A TUBULAR TYRE!!! || Watch this before you attempt it yourself || Don't mess it up! Purchase tubular glue and tires from these links!

Glue:

Tubular Tires: Vittoria Corsa Graphine 23mm -


Hi! I am Stephen Lane and welcome to my channel. I was an elite track sprinter and that means, well, I love my tubular tyres. Racing on tubulars meant that I had to learn to install them myself and that was scary to start with. What I didn't know back then was just how easy it is and how much trust you end up having in your own tyres if you glue them yourself.
In this video I will show you exactly what to do to glue your own Tubular Tires yourself! It is quick and easy and sometimes fun. It also gives you a lot of freedom when it comes to wheel choices into the future and you can also get some race wheels that are ACTUALLY fast!

Sub to my channel and like this video if you found it useful! Thanks for dropping by!

Cycling,Bicycle Australia,Bicycle,Cycling News,Bike,Giant,Specialized,Trek,Merida,Tubular,Tubular Tire,Tubular Tyre,Gluing a Tubular,Tubs,Tubular Wheels,

Post a Comment

0 Comments