Advertisement

How to Personalize Your FaceBook Feed

How to Personalize Your FaceBook Feed Personalize your FaceBook feed so that it brings you joy and resonates with who you really are.
Over time I've streamlined my FaceBook feed to more fully represent what I wish to see and attract into my world. Namely Joy and Love.
After chatting with friends about their annoyance with their FaceBook feed, I decided to share my really simplistic method.
NeutralizingWithLove(dot)com shares journeys and processes to assist in awareness and the messages from your Inner Self.
Check out the website to find out more.
Subscribe to receive newsletters (monthly) and blogs.
Please support me here in subscribing, thank you.
Much Love and JOY from Linda

How to,Facebook,personal,feed,highly sensitive,empath,love,joy,computer brain,computer,brain,

Post a Comment

0 Comments