Advertisement

I Broke Fallout 3 Straight Away

I Broke Fallout 3 Straight Away I completely broke Fallout 3 with console commands. I really loved doing it and definitely going to do it again.

Hope you enjoy the video the video, leave a like if you did. Subscribe to my channel for more videos.

Make sure to follow me on Twitter @P_N_Max to keep up with what I'm up to.

You can also join my Facebook page here:

Player Name: Max,PNMax,PN_Max,P_N_Max,P.N Max,Gaming,PC Gaming,fallout 3,breaking fallout 3,I broke fallout 3,player name max,i'm breaking fallout 3,I Broke Fallout 3 Straight Away,im breaking fallout 3,breaking fallout 3 with the console,console commands fallout 3,max breaks fallout 3,fallout 3 player,fallout 3 player max,player breaks fallout 3,fallout 3 player.additem,fallout 3 console breaking,fallout 3 intro,messing the game up with console commands,

Post a Comment

0 Comments