Advertisement

I Tried Ordering Groceries with ZERO WASTE...

I Tried Ordering Groceries with ZERO WASTE... Head over to my gram for more real time tips & the reality of zero waste, especially grocery shopping! I N S T A G R A M : Shelbizleee (


NEW TO ZERO WASTE??
Check out my Beginner's Zero Waste Supply List -


=============================================

Get More by Joining My Newsletter -


⇨ FIND ME ON OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA:
I N S T A G R A M » Shelbizleee (
P O D C A S T » The Rise of the Ecopreneur
(
T W I T T E R » Shelbizleee (
P I N T E R E S T » (

=============================================

⇨ COMPANIES I LOVE

--▸ Get 15% off a Compostable Pela Phone Case with code "Shelbi"


--▸ Get 10% OFF your Zero Waste Swaps at Earth Hero with code "SHELBIZLEEE10"


--▸ Get $10 OFF Period Underwear at Thinx with this link!


--▸ Get $10 OFF Discarded Produce at Imperfect Produce


--▸ Get a FREE AudioBook from Audible


--▸ Plant Trees while you search with Ecosia - IT'S FREE!


--▸ Get $10 OFF Who Gives A Crap toilet paper


--▸ Get 30% off your first order from thredUP with code "SHELBI30"



=============================================

Learn More:


For business inquiries:
shelbizleee@gmail.com

shelbizleee,eco friendly,sustainable,zero waste,environmental science,zero waste grocery shopping at target,zero waste grocery shopping,how to zero waste grocery shop,zero waste grocery shopping whole foods,grocery haul,shopping with reuseables,zero waste grcoery haul,shopping zero waste,how to shop zero waste,vegan grocery haul,zero waste food haul,zero waste grocery shopping at aldi,zero waste target,zero waste grocery trader joes,zero waste whole foods,

Post a Comment

0 Comments