Advertisement

Implicit Demand For Proof by Twenty One Pilots | Cover |

Implicit Demand For Proof by Twenty One Pilots | Cover | Hello, everybody, and welcome to my channel. This is my very first video and I am excited to keep up with my channel. I will mostly be doing covers of Twenty One Pilots songs, but if you have any requests for covers, please let me know in the comment section below. I do not own this song or this instrumental. The song belongs to Twenty One Pilots and the instrumental belongs to user213120439 on SoundCloud. Thank you, user213120439, for working hard to create this instrumental. Also, I am sorry about the extra blur at 3:59 in the video. And you should turn the volume all the way up with headphones because the video is very quiet. Also, I'm sorry for it looking like I'm making out with the microphone. Again, if any of you awesome viewers out there want me to do a cover of a different song, please let me know in the comment section. Stay tuned for more awesome covers!

Cover

Post a Comment

0 Comments