Advertisement

Kayou. - even though i loved you

Kayou. - even though i loved you Here is the third song of my "the last summer like this EP" called "even though i loved you", that will be out this Friday. Since the EP consists of 4 tracks, I will upload a video every day until Friday. It's my first 4 track EP so I'm really proud of it and I hope you will love it too. 😃

The EP is a bittersweet homage to a time where everything was easier, a summer like in the youth, playing with your friends, meeting the first love...

Be sure to visit my channel every day so you won't miss a video until Firday 💪


▶ STREAM:

▶ SUBSCRIBE:

▶ MY SPOTIFY PLAYLIST:

........................................
★Show me some love and follow me:★








........................................

Vibin all night 🔥

#Lofi #LofiMusic #Kayou

loved

Post a Comment

0 Comments