Advertisement

Luh Kel - Pull Up (Official Music Video)

Luh Kel - Pull Up (Official Music Video) Watch the official music video for "Pull Up" by Luh Kel.
Shop:
Stream:
Subscribe:

Directed by Terrius Mykel

Song Produced by Jonnyshipes, 11vn & RayRay&AR

Follow Luh Kel





Follow Cinematic





Lyrics:
Pull up to yo crib everytime I miss you
And I Love to hear yo voice sound like a instrumental
I be going on all these trips but love it when I’m witchu
And You know When I pull up I settle all our issues
It’s thanksgiving so you loving on the way eat it
Micheal Jackson I’m in It you love how I beat it
If I tell you I love you baby I really mean it
And I really I miss yo body you know that I need it
You feeling sick from all the motion
Girl I love it when I’m in yo ocean
Touching on you I swear you got the potion
Loving on you I swear you got the potion yeah
And girl I leave you soaking
Girl you got me high but I ain’t smoking
Imma give you bout everything you wanted
Gas you up to the sky I got you floating
But you know this
Yeah
Right crowd
Them other boys they need to pipe down
You and me baby we alone so that’s the right sound
And I like it when we alone so turn them lights out
And ain’t no Netflix and chilling I want it right now
I like it when we cruising
n****s be talking but girl you really do it
And you knew it
Yeah you had a nigga before me so now you choosing
Balling like Lebron and Kobe so ain’t no loosing
You got my eyes open
You the only one I want
And ain’t no option
Cuz I been waiting on you for months
Yeah
You the only one I want
You the only one I need
You the only one I see
You the only one I need
When you hold the 223
Girl you got me on my knees yeah

#LuhKel #PullUp #Lifewluhkel

luh kel pull up,pull up luh kel,lil kel pull up,luh kel wrong,wrong luh kel,you did me wrong,you did me wrong lyrics,pull up lyrics,luh kel pull up lyrics,luh kel wrong lyrics,luh kel 2019,luh kel so sick,so sick luh kel,pull up to your crib,wrongchallenge,neyo luh kel,lifewluhkel pull up,lifewluhkel wrong,you did me wrong luh kel,so sick challenge lifewluhkel,luh kel music,luh kel official,luhkel pullup,so sick freestyle,luh kel,pull up,wrong,

Post a Comment

0 Comments