Advertisement

Miss Grand Thailand Calls Miss Universe Catriona Gray 'FAT' | STHEPHANIE MARIE

Miss Grand Thailand Calls Miss Universe Catriona Gray 'FAT' | STHEPHANIE MARIE Miss Grand Thailand compared Miss Universe to Miss Grand International and called Catriona "FAT". No woman should EVER be in this position, my heart goes out to Catriona. Every woman is beautiful in her own way. Watch this video and see what I have to say about this situation.

Don’t forget to follow my couples channel.
S&S -

* To get a post notification shoutout all you have to do is follow my Instagram, subscribe to my channel, hit the bell button and comment done.

Hair items you will need:
GK Hair Deep Conditioner:
Pantene Heat Protector:
Revlon one-step:

My set up:
Mirror Tripod:
Camera:
Lights:

MAKE SURE YOU LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND FOLLOW ME ON MY ADVENTURES!

STALK ME!!

Stheph:

Facebook:

Instagram:

Twitter:

SnapChat: @S_MIRANDA

2-18-19,#Catriona,#Missuniverse,#missgrandinternational,#pageants,#coco,#fat,#fit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments