Advertisement

namjin playful and childish moments ᵁʷᵘ

namjin playful and childish moments ᵁʷᵘ Hello!! To everyone who still remembers me I’m not yet dead. I decided to make a new namjin compilation but I didn’t really know how to title this better. The video is originally long so I decided to omit some parts and just put them on a separate video instead. The past few months have been a whirlwind of ups and downs and I’ve decided to get back on youtube again because making these kind of videos are what I enjoy doing. It’s rewarding sharing them with you and I hope it brings you joy! I’m going to college soon so I might not upload as frequently as I want to but I’ll definitely still make some time uploading videos every now and then. But just on irregular intervals so I hope you all understand.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything in this video except for the editing portion. All clips that were retrieved belong to their respective and rightful owners.

Outro song: blossoms - Frad, bloom

Twitter: anomalyjoon
Tumblr: dimpled-joon

ᵁʷᵘ

Post a Comment

0 Comments