Advertisement

Rewrite The Stars (The Greatest Showman) Korean + English Cover by Travys Kim

Rewrite The Stars (The Greatest Showman) Korean + English Cover by Travys Kim Here's my Korean+English mashup cover of "Rewrite The Stars"(from "The Greatest Showman"). I hope you guys enjoy it. You can check out the Korean lyrics I wrote below.

Don't forget to give it a LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE. You are the best, Travengers! ;)

--------------------LYRICS------------------------

난 모르겠어 널 위한 마음이 커져서
두렵기도 해 모든 게 꿈이었을까봐
이런 내 모습을 넌 아마 이해할 수조차 없다는 걸 난 알아
이것만 기억해 내 맘 속에 살아 숨 쉬는 넌 영원한 걸

너와 나 가는 길이 쉽지는 않을지라도
이 순간 믿음으로 너의 손 놓지 않을 거야
그 어떤 것도 막을 순 없어
꼭 운명처럼 다가온 사랑
이 순간 믿음으로 너와 나 함께할 거야 이젠

All I want is to fly with you
All I want is to fall with you
So just give me all of you
It's not impossible (영원할 수 있게)
Say that it's possible

무엇도 막진 못해
세상이 뭐라고 해도
It's up to you and it's up to me
No one can say what we get to be
So why don't we rewrite the stars?
Maybe the world could be ours tonight


*I do not own the song so please support the official release. Thx.

#RewriteTheStars #TheGreatestShowman #TravysKim #rewritethestarscover #ZacEfron #Zendaya

rewrite the stars,the greatest showman,rewrite the stars cover,the greatest showman songs,rewrite the stars korean,위대한쇼맨 ost,the greatest showman rewrite the stars,travys kim,김주우,주우티비,zac efron zendaya,rewrite the stars karaoke,rewrite the stars mashup,the greatest showman sound track,rewrite the stars 커버,rewrite the stars male,

Post a Comment

0 Comments