Advertisement

The Audacity - Consumer

The Audacity - Consumer Genre: Modern Art of Music

Lyrics:

Several times a week I go to the shops

Consume to survive

Only what does not exist

At the height of the face

There are the good and expensive products

I just can not always afford it

Therefore head down, there is the same only cheaper and another operator

But no matter, organic is too expensive for me

I prefer to eat cheap stuff anyway

There is something for every purse to get

No matter what product I buy

Not even the actual nutrients are included that I need.

E substances, emulsifiers and others

I can afford an Audi, VW, BMW or Mercedes

Even an e-car is inside as a consumer

Because I'm a consumer and I love honest workmanship

I have it, as a consumer

It must be a brand that I am German and show it all

Only shit must not be

Otherwise there's a thing

Do not just protect consumers here

But everywhere in the world

That should be worth it



Songwriter: Thomas Müller
Leadsinger: Thomas Müller
Gitarre: Thomas Müller

Consumer

Post a Comment

0 Comments