Advertisement

The Promised Neverland Opening 1: Touch Off by UVERworld | Beat Saber [Expert][A Rank]

The Promised Neverland Opening 1: Touch Off by UVERworld | Beat Saber [Expert][A Rank] Hey Everyone! Thanks for watching the The Promised Neverland Opening 1: Touch Off, Beat Saber video. More Info Below!

Anime:

Song: Touch Off - Opening 1
My Twitter:


My Anilist Profile:


Beatsaber Community Discord:


I very much enjoyed The Promised Neverland as an anime, I'm not sure if I want to read ahead of wait until Season 2. What do you think?

Remember, none of the music uploaded to the channel is mine. I am solely playing beat saber maps that others have created with the song being used. If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave them in the description or my twitter. If you just wanna chat or know what anime's I’ve watched, there’s my anilist profile :D

#beatsaber #anime #thepromisedneverland

Beat Saber,Beat Saber Anime,the promised neverland op,the promised neverland,beat saber promised neverland,beat saber the promised neverland,promised neverland opening,promised neverland ost,beat saber anime op,beat saber anime openings,vr,beat saber,virtual reality,saber,the promised neverland opening,touch off,the promised neverland season 2,yakusoku no nerverland opening,opening theme,yakusoku no nerverland,season 2,funimation,opening,animelab,uverworld,

Post a Comment

0 Comments