Advertisement

To Liberate a Blackfish -Trailer

To Liberate a Blackfish -Trailer A trailer for the independent documentary I am producing to raise awareness for Morgan the young, once wild, orca who now languishes in a parrot park in Tenerife. For almost a decade I have been attempting to raise awareness for Morgan. I've signed petitions, written letters, sent postcards and gone on various protests but I found it as not been enough. Last year I quit my beloved job on Pioneer to try and find out what it would take to liberate Morgan. I documented the journey and have edited into a short movie that I hope will inform and inspire others to help me achieve a dignified future for Morgan. I hope this trailer will inspire you to help Morgan too (and to want to watch the movie)

Free Morgan,Loro Paque,To Liberate a Blackfish,On the 'Huh Productions,Ingrid Visser,Orcalab,Empty the Tanks,WDC,Wild and Free,Captivity,

Post a Comment

0 Comments