Advertisement

3 Days of the 2019 Farm Progress Show in Less than 50 Minutes

3 Days of the 2019 Farm Progress Show in Less than 50 Minutes Video of my 3 days at the 2019 Farm Progress Show edited down to just under 50 minutes. I recently posted videos of setting up for the show and another video of the corn harvest demonstrations at the show but here is the actual show itself. During the show I got the opportunity to meet a lot of my YouTube and Instagram following and meet several other farm YouTube channels as well. Overall the show was well attended.

Farm,farmer,farming,ag,Agriculture,Case IH,I stole Welkers Combine,MN Millenial,Welkers,Welker,Zach,Farmhand,Mike,Less,Claas,Quad,trac,track,Deere,John Deere,Fendt,Ideal,Lexion,New Holland,Kubota,M8,Versatile,Nemesis,tractor,tractors,Did Kubota buy Versatile,Progress,Show,Boone,Iowa,Decatur,Illinois,Cole,Cornstar,Leg Arms,Brians,Challenger,Delta Track,Fury,tillage,corn,harvest,videos,Kinze,

Post a Comment

0 Comments