Advertisement

AM I GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY IN LALIGA??

AM I GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY IN LALIGA?? My sincere thanks to Lago Junior, Ante Budimir, and Mallorca for their time and for making me feel a part of the club!

Suscríbete al canal oficial de LaLiga Santander en HD
Subscribe to the Official Channel of LaLiga in High Definition
LaLiga Santander on YouTube:
LaCopa on YouTube:
LaLiga SmartBank on YouTube:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Google+:

Also, if you want to become a Warmballer, then get yourself some merch and follow us at the links below:

► www.warmballers.com


► www.reddit.com/r/warmballersofficial

Send me stuff and things!

-----------------------------
Jimmy Conrad
PO Box 398
Fairfax, CA 94978
-----------------------------

Then, of course, follow me on all of these other amazing platforms.

► Subscribe!!! -
► Add me on Snapchat - 'CimmyJonrad'
► Follow me on Twitter -
► Follow me on Insta -
► Like my Facebook page -

Music provided by Epidemic Sound. Great platform for creators!



Also, the magnificent editing was done by Mike K.:

► Website:
► Twitter:
► Instagram:

And the thumbnail was done by the great Mikko Toivonen:

► Follow him on Twitter -

#soccer #laliga #mallorca #premierleague #laliga #seriea #manunited #barca #realmadrid #messi #ronaldo #football #futbol #zlatan #championsleague

football,soccer,messi,ronaldo,champions league,barcelona,real madrid,cristiano,skills,highlights,goals,sports,video,fifa,fifa19,fifa 19,ucl,liverpool,mane,salah,bayern,porto,man city,man united,pogba,mbappe,psg,neymar,hazard,arsenal,chelsea,freestyle,f2,xo,spencer,zidane,bale,benzema,suarez,mls,jimmy conrad,fut,ultimate team,sbc,castro,nepenthez,bateson,career mode,pro clubs,fifa20,fifa 20,

Post a Comment

0 Comments