Advertisement

Apple Card: Why I’m Not Using Mine...For Now

Apple Card: Why I’m Not Using Mine...For Now Please SUBSCRIBE! It helps me out a ton!

►►►INSTAGRAM - @TaylorMoore4K
►►►TWITTER- @TaylorMoore4K
►►►CONTACT- TaylorMoore4K@gmail.com

The Apple Card has finally been released and let’s be honest, it definitely has some incredible features, especially around the Apple Wallet and the ease of management from your phone. The question is: should you go ahead and get the Apple Card now, later, or ever? I have a few thoughts on this and why, as of right now, I find myself using it, but only in certain scenarios.

The other question is whether there are better credit cards out there or if the Apple Card is indeed the best credit card available right now. I’m going to go ahead and say no, and my reasons are pretty straight forward; let me know if you agree down in the comments section!

If you’re an Apple user and upgraded to iOS 12.4, you can go into the Wallet App and order an Apple Card now (if you feel you’re ready to own one!)

#AppleCard #GoldmanSachs #AppleWallet

TIPS // TRICKS
My NEW main music source! -
Where I get some of my Music! -
Where I get ALL my Sound Effects! -
Where I get my captions? -

MY GEAR // CHECK IT OUT
The Only Drone I Use!
My Beast Of A Camera!
You Need This Lens -
My MAIN B-Roll Lens!
My Most Versatile Lens -
Incredible Low Light Lens -
The Mic I use EVERY video -

apple card,apple credit card,apple card review,apple credit card review,apple card unboxing,apple card rewards,Should I get the Apple Credit Card,Should I get an Apple Card,Is Apple Card Worth It,Taylor Moore,Is Apple Card the best,Apple Credit Card Rewards,Apple Card Interest Rate,Apple Credit Card Interest Rate,Is Apple Card the Best,Is Apple Card the Best Credit Card,apple credit card explained,Apple Card Why I'm Not Using Mine For Now,is apple card good,

Post a Comment

0 Comments