Advertisement

Colour Lookbook | Fashion

Colour Lookbook | Fashion Colour Lookbook featuring the primary colours and green.

I am breaking my inner emo and goth and opening my wardrobe up to more fun and bright colours. I eventually want to see a lot of colour in my wardrobe and little to no black garments.

This is also a video which will help put together a colour palette for my 2020 collection that I am currently doing. It is inspired by the undergraduate final collection that I did at university. It is going to feature post-apocalyptic styles and circus colours and monochrome prints. It isn't going to be a costume collection but who knows maybe I will end up directing this that way.

I had so much fun doing this fashion lookbook as my final film in Wolverhampton, UK.

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Pinterest:

EQUIPMENT:
Canon EOS 250D
Canon EOS 600D
2 Light Soft Boxes

SOFTWARE:
Adobe Premiere pro
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Audition

MUSIC:
Music is by Metro & Marvin Vogel - Apollo 13

Fashion,Colour lookbook,lookbook,fashion lookbook,lookbook 2019,female filmmaker,fashion film,student film,student film projects,canon eos 250d,canon 250d vlog,Canon 600D,canon eos 600D,colour fashion style,primary colour fashion lookbook,ootd,primary color lookbook,color lookbook,color block fashion,summer lookbook 2019,summer lookbook,colourful fashion styles,colorful fashion,colourpop,aesthetic,fashion lookbook 2019,student fashion film,

Post a Comment

0 Comments