Advertisement

EP1 | Break the Heart Soap Shape with One Hand๐Ÿ’– ๐ŸŒน | Mushy Soaked Soap ASMR with Recycle Soap

EP1 | Break the Heart Soap Shape with One Hand๐Ÿ’– ๐ŸŒน  | Mushy Soaked Soap ASMR with Recycle Soap Hi Everyone ❤๐Ÿ˜Š

This is my first Mushy Soap ASMR Video. ๐Ÿ˜
I use the recycle soap to make it in a heart shape and break it by my one hand....ha ha ๐Ÿ˜(my other one hand just hold the camera ^^")

Soap Brand : THAI PARROT BOTANICALS SOAP BAR SWEET PINK ROSE ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

I hope you're like my video.๐Ÿค—

Please Subscribe | Like & Share ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Guys ^^
Love

#asmrsoapmushy, #mushysoapasmr, #asmrsoakedsoap, #mushysoapsoaked, #mushysoaplathering, #ะผั‹ะปัŒะฝั‹ะนะผัะณะบะธะน, #mushydovesoap, #mushyirishspringsoap, #mushybarsoap, #mushysoaplathering, #mushysoapandsponge, #mushiesoap

asmr soap mushy,mushy soap asmr,asmr soaked soap,mushy soap soaked,mushy soap lathering,ะผั‹ะปัŒะฝั‹ะน ะผัะณะบะธะน,mushy dove soap,mushy irish spring soap,mushy bar soap,mushy soap and sponge,mushie soap,

Post a Comment

0 Comments