Advertisement

FORZA STREET(PART 3):Fight street type cars)(Something that is Difficult becomes A Challenge)

FORZA STREET(PART 3):Fight street type cars)(Something that is Difficult becomes A Challenge) *Hey MY CHANNEL WATCHER, Sorry for this video there was a part that was cut off because of the light out earlier,

*so the last video was cut off & it didn't go well. So I will continue tomorrow.

*Sorry if something goes wrong I'm sorry. Thank you & Congratulations to continue your activities.

1. Android:
And I can't show my face yet, why?
Because if I use my face & voice recording it might be so unclear.

2. LAptop:
And I can't show my face yet, why?
Because my laptop's camera recorder isn't very clear & my voice is likely to be so unclear.
My Social Media
1.vincent.glenis.c (
2.FaceBOOK: Vincent Glenis C(
3.Line Id(vincentglenischand)
Hope Your Guys enjoyed It
Thank You
Terima Kasih
Gracias
Gracie
Xie-xie

#FORZASTREET,#FORD,#PORSCHE,#XBOX,

Post a Comment

0 Comments