Advertisement

Improvement Geek Channel Trailer

Improvement Geek Channel Trailer Welcome to my channel! I’m the Improvement Geek, sharing scientific self-improvement to help you achieve your goals!

Last summer, I read a few self-improvement books in hopes of finding something I could use to build more self-discipline and get in better shape. Those books were helpful and led to me reading more books like them, but I quickly got tired of the cliches that kept popping up. You know, like “fix your life with this one weird secret!” or whatever. I realized that if I started learning how the brain works, I could start building better strategies to improve myself, so I started studying the actual cognitive science of change by reading books that focused on psychology and neuroscience.

Although I started studying cognitive science to continue improving myself, I created this channel to help other people improve themselves by sharing what I’ve learned and how it relates to issues we all deal with. I share methods of self-improvement that will actually help you since they’re based on actual scientific research.

I upload new videos every Saturday at 9am EST, so subscribe if you'd like to see more! Check out my scientific self-improvement playlist here:


For book reviews, bite size bits of sciencey goodness, and other geeky things I’m into, follow me on these platforms:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Website:

Background track: Frigga - "Creepy" used with license from Epidemic Sounds

improvement,geek,channel trailer,improvement geek,channel intro,improvement geek channel intro,improvement geek channel,improvement geek youtube,improvement geek trailer,channel introduction video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments