Advertisement

Parampara Secrets- Muhurta for consultation and Energy in Your chakras

Parampara Secrets- Muhurta for consultation and Energy in Your chakras Get Recordings of Predictive Astrology course-

Kaal chakra Dasha Webinar-

In every lecture I explain some portion for lifestyle need to maintained while practicing Jyotish, This is from one of the lectures where I explained to students which charts not to see, How to balance their energies while practicing Jyotish- I have released a small portion of a two hour class in which energy principles are explained. An Astrologer should maintain diet, sleep and other activities to control thought generation process to get help from Divine source and it is very necessary for all Jyotish Gurus to explain these concepts to their students in first few lectures to make sure their though process and energy changes.

I am an underwater robotics engineer, Astrology always attracted me as being born in Brahmin family in the lineage of lord Bhrighu-Astrology came naturally due to the culture at home, I am the 7th generation in a family who is related to Astrology or Ayurveda, I have learned under guidance of several people and I thank all of them from bottom of my heart.

Muhurta,Predictive astrology,Muhurta for consultation,chakras,Energy chakras,Mool chakra,Agya chakra,Deepanshu giri,Lunar astro,Muhurta for consultations,Best astrologer,Predictive astrology course,Basic astrology course,Lunar cycle,Horary astrology,Prashna secrets,

Post a Comment

0 Comments