Advertisement

It’s the first time since so many years that I am now able to kneel!

It’s the first time since so many years that I am now able to kneel! Testimony by Lys from the USA presented on the Easter Vigil in 2016 in Naju, South Korea

“I have started coming here in 2005. I have experienced miracles too but I started having pain in my knees due to my arthritis.

I was saying maybe because I’m aging. I’m 63 yaers old but I’m not losing my hope. I have to tell you this : When Julia was speaking, she was sitting and a miracle just happened to me because she started to get up to stand up and she said...”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COPYRIGHT ⓒ Mary’s Ark of Salvation ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


#ourladyofnaju #kneel #miraclehappens

♡ If you are impressed, plz click “Like” and leave comments!
Thank you so much! God bless you!

Subscribe to our youtube channel in English (foreign language subtitles) :


WEBSITE :
FACEBOOK : Naju Mary / Our Lady of Naju
CONTACT : +82-61-334-5003, marysnaju@najumary.or.kr

naju,Julia,Julia Kim,Our Lady of Naju,Our Lady,Jesus,prayer meeting,water of grace,miracle,healing,The way of the Cross,grace,salvation,christians,catholic,mama mary,pilgrimage,apparition of Mary,apparitio Mariae,travel in Korea,Eucharistic miracles,stigmata,Korea,Spiritual,

Post a Comment

0 Comments