Advertisement

major cleaning & redecorating | Michelle Choi

major cleaning & redecorating | Michelle Choi Thanks for watching!

Sorry that I am so out of breath in this video. I was running around everywhere and of course I chose to redo my whole room when it was the hottest ever.

Let me know in the comments below what your room/apartment/home aesthetic is, or what you wish it could be!

Mom’s Channel (Nan The House Chef):
Mom’s Instagram:


Follow Me!
Instagram: @michelleechoii
Snapchat: @michelleechoii
Twitter: @michelleychoi


Music:
Medium Rock by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Artist: 

Michelle Choi,michelleechoii,nan the house chef,kim thai,Kim Thai Seafood,Eat with Kim,Kim Thai mukbang,redecorating,redecorate,cleaning,major cleaning,organizing,bedroom inspo,aesthetic,console,desk,vanity,mirror,

Post a Comment

0 Comments