Advertisement

Redmi Note 8 Pro Unboxing & Initial Review - PUBG Gaming Powerhouse!

Redmi Note 8 Pro Unboxing & Initial Review - PUBG Gaming Powerhouse! Here is PART 2 of my Redmi Note 8 Pro Unboxing & Initial Review! Here I cover a few more areas of the phone, including my first PUBG gameplay on this Budget Gaming Powerhouse! Stay tuned for my full review coming soon! And don’t forget to subscribe and follow me on Instagram/Twitter! “Give” yourself a chance to join in the #Roadto100k fun! Thanks for watching! #RedmiNote8Pro #Note8Pro #Redmi #Xiaomi #Frankietech

Follow me on:
Instagram - @frankietech
Facebook - @frankietechvideos
Twitter - @frankie_tech

www.frankietechvideos.com

Frankie Tech Merch Store!

store

Check out some awesome cases from my partner Rhinoshield!

10% off discount code: frankietech10
Link:

Check the Kimovil website for all the best deals of where to buy this phone.


Redmi Note 8 Pro Review,Redmi Note 8 Pro,Redmi Note 8 Pro Unboxing,Redmi Note 8 Pro PUBG Mobile,Redmi,Xiaomi,Redmi Note 8 Pro vs Redmi Note 7 Pro,Redmi Note 8 Pro vs Mi 9T,

Post a Comment

0 Comments