Advertisement

Simba Mattress Review 2019

Simba Mattress Review 2019 After 4 months of continuous use, I review the Simba Hybrid Mattress. Does it get a big thumbs up like the Simba pillows or is it a flop...?!


For an in-depth review of the pillow, check out my video here:

If you struggle with neck pain keeping cool at night or disrupted sleep from your partner tossing and turning, check out what I think of this "mattress in a box" from Simba.

I hope this video helps. If it does, please give the 👍🏼 below and subscribe if you haven't already. Pressing that little red button and bell makes me a very happy girl! 💃🏼

Thanks for watching xx

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE -
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM -
...AND TWITTER - @JustHayley4

Simba,mattress,review,Simba mattress,Mattress review,sleep,best mattress,top mattress,back sleeper,side sleeper,front sleeper,neck pain,simba hybrid,simbasleep,mattress in a box,box mattress,

Post a Comment

0 Comments