Advertisement

TF2 | Slender Fortress - The Lobbys Return

TF2 | Slender Fortress - The Lobbys Return Lobbys is an infamous map among those that used to play this gamemode back during the old days of the gamemode. This map was more often than not to be a very difficult map to navigate.

After many requests over the past few months, Lobbys now returns under the Classic Status. However, in order to restore this map, changes had to be made to fix many exploitable spots across the map and to improve the flow of navigation.

Plus, the 1.7.4 update brings in a new classic map mode for classic maps to use. This allows these maps to play the original page & special round music with the addition of only allowing specials from the days of SF2 0.2.6.

Map: Lobbys
Created by: Glubbable

Check out my steam group, where I host custom TF2 servers!


Follow me on Twitch! I usually stream during the weekends!


Support me on Patreon and get special perks on my TF2 servers!


Join my Discord Server!


Game Played: Custom TF2 Gamemode (Slender Fortress)
Outro Music: Deep Hat by Vibe Tracks

#TF2 #SlenderFortress

TF2,Team Fortress 2,SF2,Slender Fortress,Slender,Horror,Scary,Valve,Steam,F2P,Free to Play,Glubbable,TF2 Mod,TF2 Gamemode,TF2 Slender,TF2 Horror,TF2 Ghost,SF2 Lobbys,

Post a Comment

0 Comments