Advertisement

10|22|19 - 19 BOX 2019 WORLD SERIES MEGA MIXER IN CONJUNCTION W| EN POINT TRADING CARD CO PART 1

10|22|19 - 19 BOX 2019 WORLD SERIES MEGA MIXER IN CONJUNCTION  W| EN POINT TRADING CARD CO PART 1 Welcome to my channel!

My name is Shawn from Heavy Hitter Breaks, the home of the Babe Ruth BONUS, and this is my Case Breaking business! In case you don’t what case breaking is, case breaking is where I will be buying sealed boxes and cases of sports cards. I will be selling "SPOTS" (teams), then will open the sealed packs associated with said, BREAK. The person who bought that team will receive every card of said team that is opened in that particular break. Every BREAK, will be streamed live on YouTube, or Facebook.
Music: Mortal Kombat Theme Song
(All copyright sounds go out to their respectful owner)

Contact Us:
Facebook Page:
E-Bay Page:
Email: heavyhitterbreaks23@gmail.com
Twitter:

TRADING

Post a Comment

0 Comments