Advertisement

34 Inch Frontal Sew In | Lemoda Water Wave Hair |

34 Inch Frontal Sew In | Lemoda Water Wave Hair | ☆★☆★☆★☆★ LeModa Hair ☆★☆★☆★☆★


Video hair bundles with frontal:


Video hair bundles with closure :


8-40 inch hair bundles with frontal:


Video Water wave Human Hair Wig:


Store link :


4x4 closure wig :


TOP ONE iwish DEEP WAVE Wig :


COUPONS LINK :

★☆★

YOUTUBE=lemoda hair
FACEBOOK=@LeModaOfficialStore
Instagram=@lemodahair

Bulk order : whatsapp : +8613733601785 Free IMessage: +8618567325700

Visit my website www.slaydaycollection.com to purchase hair and hair related items .

Thanks to all my subscribers , We’re over 100k, I truly appreciate you all 💕

FAQ‼️
. I’m located in Albany, Ga
. I film with my iPhone 11 Pro Max in 4K HD and edit with iMovie app
. Yes i do sell my own hair and items on www.slaydaycollection
. You can book an appointment with me on www.slayedbyjordan.as.me ( appointments open month by month )
.19 years old (Aries ♈️)

Don’t forget to like, share , comment , subscribe, and turn on your notification bell . New videos every week ‼️

Instagram @slayedbyjordan
Twitter @legitprettyboy
Snapchat @dvperebel
Facebook : Tyler Jordan

Email me tylerreesejordan@gmail.com ( serious only )

Water

Post a Comment

0 Comments