Advertisement

Akhil reveals the correct answer to the last question of the competition

Akhil reveals the correct answer to the last question of the competition Akhil reveals the correct answer to the last question of the competition.

Please stay tuned for the announcement of the final winners next week of the ENTIRE COMPETITION.

For more info about the ONLEIHE visit:

Do you need help registering at the Onleihe? Use our online form if you face any troubles:

#germanfreeandeasy

------------------------------------------------------------------------
📖Download the free ebook 'An Indian's Guide to Surviving in Germany' here:
💬Connect on Messenger:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
⭐Important Links⭐:
✅🎓🇩🇪 Join the BiG Academy and start your process of studying in Germany. Better than any consultancy:
✅💡🇩🇪For Appointments with me:
✅📖🇩🇪My book "Moving Abroad":
✅🌐🇩🇪My blog:
-------------------------------------------------------
Follow my daily stories on Instagram:
📸Bharat:
-------------------------------------------------------
Facebook:
💬Connect with me on Messenger:
🇩🇪Follow my Facebook page:
🙌Join my Facebook group:
--------------------------------------------------------
Telegram links are in this pinned post! 👇

#germanfreeandeasy #BharatinGermany #GoetheInstitut

competition

Post a Comment

0 Comments