Advertisement

EPIC RIFFS | Is this the hardest riff to play on guitar? - Frusciante

EPIC RIFFS | Is this the hardest riff to play on guitar? - Frusciante Is this the hardest riffs to play on guitar? I read this on the internet, so it must be true... or is it?!
In this video we're find out! ALSO My new intermediate course:

▶My brand new intermediate guitar course launching October 23rd! Get a free sneak peek :) ◀


▶Fair Use◀
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.

▶FOLLOW ME◀
Instagram:

▶SUPPORT ME◀
Patreon:

▶GEAR◀


▶GUITAR◀
Fender Custom Shop Strat Cunetto Relic '97

▶AMP + Pedal◀
Tone King Imperial + King of Tone

▶MICS◀
Vocal mic -

▶SOUND◀
Soundcard -
DAW -

▶CAMERAS◀
Camera 1 -
Camera 2 -
Camera 3 -
Lens 1 -
Lens 2 -
Lens 3 -

Hi, my name is Paul Davids! I am a guitar player, teacher, producer, and overall music enthusiast from the Netherlands! I try to inspire people from all over the world with my videos, here on YouTube.

If you want to know more about me, check out

Thank you for watching!
Paul

epic riffs,paul davids,red hot chili peppers,difficult riffs,hardest riff,legendary riffs,davids,guitar,strat,frusciante,john frusciante,snow,snow hey oh,next level playing,guitar course,stratocaster,hard to play,chili peppers,tempo,chord shapes,picking,alternate picking,hammer on,techniques,hardest riff for guitar,playing,video,tutorial,lesson,tips,tricks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments