Advertisement

जब अपने ex gf|bf को किसी और के साथ देखो तो सिर्फ ये करो? Best Breakup Motivation!

जब अपने ex gf|bf को किसी और के साथ देखो तो सिर्फ ये करो? Best Breakup Motivation! In this video I have talked about what to do when you see your ex boyfriend or girlfriend with someone else.

Is video mein Maine baat ki hai kya kare jab aap apne ex ko kisi or ke sath dekhe, jealous feel karne ki jagah kya kare, is chiz se bahar kaise nikle.

Crazy Philosophy - The community of awesome and mature people.

I'm a practical motivational speaker, teenagers and youth expert & relationship counsellor.

For inspiring quotes and updates regarding my YouTube channel connect with me on Instagram- crazyphilosopherofficial. (

For any query please mail me at crazyphilosophy@hotmail.com or message me on Instagram- crazyphilosopherofficial.

For counselling download callme4 app from the playstore ( callme4 - the phone consultation app ), register yourself, search crazy philosopher and talk to me personally. Here is the link of the application -

Thanks for watching
Stay connected
Stay blessed
Peace
God bless you all

Keep sharing and supporting!

Jai Hind Jai Bharat!!!

crazy philosopher,breakup motivation,breakup motivation in hindi,best breakup motivation,breakup motivational video,motivational speaker,breakup,breakup motivational,break up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments