Hello there and welcome to your intuitive tarot reading with Light_in_Tuition1111. My name is Lyon. I am a psychic healer, clairvoyant, natural Tibetan Usui method reiki healer, spiritual counsellor and tarot reader. The aim of this video is to provide guidance, healing and insight to my spiritual brothers and sisters in the Collective, using the Tarot. Thank you very much for supporting my channel and allowing me to continue in my life path as a healer, teacher and guide. It is greatly appreciated by myself and other members of the Collective.
For private readings, you can reach me on my email address:
light.in.tuition1111@gmail.com
I am currently taking bookings. Please note this a first in, first served basis so there may be a delay on when you get the reading that is outside of my control. Please include your name, general location (city, region - for time zone purposes) and your preferred days/times for a booking. I will respond as soon as I am able with a list of possible dates/times. The email will include a payment link so please be sure to add the unique code I will email to you to the transaction details, as this will speed up the processing of your request.
$50 USD for a 1 hour reading.
$110 USD for a 1 hour Reiki healing session.
Please note that if you use the Donation button below to support this channel, it is for donations only. No private reading payments can be made using this button. A portion of this donation will go to support local charities, while the remainder will be used to support the maintenance and production of content for this channel. Your donations are greatly appreciated – a very sincere thank you to those of you who do 😊
Donations only thank you very much it is greatly appreciated:
Tarot and Oracle Decks Used:
1. Chrysalis Tarot – Toney Brooks, Holly Sierra
2. Wild Offering Oracle – Tosha Silver
A big thank you to the creators of these decks for allowing divine messages to reach the collective.
DISCLAIMER: I am legally obliged to state that this Tarot reading and any spiritual practice are to be considered for entertainment purposes only. They are intended for guidance and assistance, but you are ultimately responsible for any action or inaction taken in your own life. No-one should dictate your choices and reality other than yourself. Any private readings or healing sessions are strictly confidential and considered to be undertaken at your own risk. There are no refunds, so be sure of your decision before purchasing any service. I thank you for your understanding.

0 Comments